著者: Vadim Vygonets
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [Exim] Q: virtual domains :)
Quoth Miroslav Hudec on Tue, Jan 08, 2002:

> Now, my question is How will the exim create the subdirectories in
> /var/spool/virtual (will it create directories like like
> /var/spool/virtual/domain1.com, /var/spool/virtual/www.domain1.com,
> /var/spool/virtual/www.peace.doman1.com ..... )
>
> or how can I force the mails sent to
> *.domain1.com
> to be saved to
>
> /var/spool/virtual/domain1.com/
> /var/spool/virtual/domain2.com/

See configuration sample C022. It has an example of dealing with
all subdomains of a domain. Contact me for an updated version.

> The second question is about default users. The director is :
>
> virtual_alias:
>    driver = aliasfile
>    file_transport = address_file
>    pipe_transport = address_pipe
>    domains = lsearch;/etc/virtual/domains
>    file = /etc/virtual/${domain}/aliases
>    search_type = lsearch*
>    user = mail
>    qualify_preserve_domain

> how to catch all mails to non-existing users and put them to the
> domain's defaultmailuser ? It is enough if i put to the
> /etc/virtual/domain1.com/aliases file a line with
>
> mike@domain1:     user@???
> *@domain1:    user@???

The aliases should be without a domain:

mike:         user@???
*:        user@???

And it will be enough. And *never* include partial domains (such
as 'domain1', as opposed in 'domain.com') in the configuration!

Vadik.

--
Do not meddle in the affairs of troff, for it is subtle and quick
to anger.