Re: [Exim] warnings_to type option

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Dmitry G. Golub
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] warnings_to type option
On Wed, Jan 09, 2002 at 12:30:42PM +0000, Ollie Cook wrote:
> Does an option exist in Exim that allows specifying which
> addresses can receive "Warning: message delayed..." messages
> from Exim?
>
> I thought there might be an option such as 'warnings_to'
> (similar to errors_to on directors and routers) which would
> default to '*' but it appears not.
>
> Am I missing another option that allows a similar things? If
> not, can this request be appended to the Wish List?

'delay_warning_condition' option in the section "Main configuration"
of the Specs document. You can use addresses as a keys for lookups,
for example.

Best regards,

Dmitry

/"\                         ASCII Ribbon Campaign
\ /     - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail              - NO Word docs in e-mail
/ \  [ Dmitry George Golub                      dgolub@??? ]
     [ electronic mail system administrator            +7(3422)917-324 ]