Re: [Exim] "host_auth_accept_relay" in exim 3.34

Góra strony
Autor: Mark Hynes
Dla: Drav Sloan
CC: exim-users
Nowe tematy: [Exim] Q: virtual domains :)
Temat: Re: [Exim] "host_auth_accept_relay" in exim 3.34
On Jan 08, Drav Sloan wrote:

> Well the Changelog mentions no changes to that option. Did you compile the
> binary with either:
>
> # AUTH_CRAM_MD5=yes
> # AUTH_PLAINTEXT=yes
>
> compiled in? I'm sure they are need for that option...

*sigh* That was exactly it. Brain problem time - altering my compile options
at the same time and not going back to them when it didn't work...

Thanks - and aplogies for the non-problem!

- Mark.

--
| Mark Hynes           mark.hynes@??? |
| Systems Developer   http://www.uk.easynet.net/ |