[Exim] (no subject)

Author: Matthew Daubenspeck
To: vadik-exim
CC: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] (no subject)
>Sounds good, this means your authenticator is correct. Do you see 'AUTH'
when you give >the EHLO command?

Yes. It displays AUTH LOGIN.

>This sounds like Eudora does not try to authenticate. First,

authenticated messages >should have 'asmtp' as protocol in Received:
headers. Make the guy mail you and look at >the header. I wonder whether
there's a way to log all SMTP commands.

Yes. It displays: "with asmtp (Exim 3.12 #1 (Debian)) "

When sending from another location, the asmtp is displayed. Since I cannot
seem to authenticate from this single host (and adding the host to
hosts_accept_relay is the only way to allow it), it displays only "with
smtp (Exim 3.12 #1 (Debian))".

Thanks again for the help.