Re: [Exim] Default user mail when occurred an error

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Kevin Sindhu
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Paulo Henrique Baptista de Oliveira
Kopio: exim-users, Suporte
Aihe: Re: [Exim] Default user mail when occurred an error
Moin Paulo!
Paulo Henrique Baptista de Oliveira schrieb am Monday, den 07. January 2002:

>     I use exim on a potato system and when an mail comes to an unknown
>     user at my system it forwards an error message to root.    I want to
>     change this to point to another email.    Can I do this with exim?
>     TIA,        Paulo Henrique

look at mail aliases.

--
"What I think is that the F-word is basically just a convenient nasty-
sounding word that we tend to use when we would really like to come up