[Exim] Re: incorrect host reported in HELO

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Suresh Ramasubramanian
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] Re: incorrect host reported in HELO
+++ Derek Broughton [exim-users] <04/01/02 13:57 -0500>:
> Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:
> >That'd force it to use what you set it as - but if not, the value from
> >uname will be used.
> >So am still stumped how you are EHLOing as localhost.

> That can't be quite right. On my system, i don't have primary_hostname
> set, and:
> derek@casio:~$ uname -n
> casio
> derek@casio:~$ telnet localhost 25

Quoting from the default exim configure file -

# Specify your host's canonical name here. This should normally be the fully
# qualified "official" name of your host. If this option is not set, the
# uname() function is called to obtain the name.

# primary_hostname =

    -srs
--
Suresh Ramasubramanian  <---->  mallet <at> efn dot org