Re: [Exim] Seg fault when using perl_startup = do 'blah.pl'

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Patrick D. Avery
Para: Philip Hazel
CC: Patrick D. Avery, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Seg fault when using perl_startup = do 'blah.pl'
Using a perl_startup file that simply contained #!/usr/bin/perl exit 0;
still seg faulted. However, I realized that I was running with Perl 5.6.1
that was compiled from source by one of our developers. My other Exim
server was running 5.6.0. Once I downgraded it to 5.6.0 binary or RPM
package, I had no such problems.

Thanks for the help.