[Exim] LDAP Results

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Joseph Kezar
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] LDAP Results
I have the follwing LDAP lookup which doesnt work right. The problem is that I am using LDAP to do supergroups or groups of groups. So the first query looks up all the members in my 'Groups' and then returns a comma dilimeted list. I then want to take all these members which are also group names.
And deliver the email to the respective group members.
Of course my query does not work becuase LDAP doesnt know what this comma seperated list means:
ldap://ldap.doc.state....abridged..?mail?sub?(memberOfGroup=group1,group2,anothergroup,etc...)

query = ldap://ldap.doc.state.vt.us ou=People,o=Vermont Department of Corrections,c=US?mail?sub?(memberOfGroup=${lookup ldapm {ldap://ldap.doc.state.vt.us/ou=Groups,o=Vermont Department of Corrections,c=US?member?sub?(cn=${local_part})}})

Is there any way I can feed my results of ldapm query individually to my first ldap lookup?
rather then feeding my ldap lookup a comma delimited list?

--
Joseph Kezar