Re: [Exim] Lost E-Mails founded

Góra strony
Autor: Oliver Egginger
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [Exim] Lost E-Mails founded
Yes,
Netscape 6.2 isn't a good thing.
But I think a mail-client which is out of order, may not compromise
the server.

We using Exim 3.33.
On our system are data files without header files.
Sixteen since the 10. december.
Two of them are empty.
The other Fourteen looks like normal data files.
There are no registrations with a corresponding message ID
in the exim logfiles.

I wondering how could this be.
Is there a possibility to send the
data before the header information ?
In this case a client could drop the connection after sending
(only) the data.
But my tests show me that this isn't possible with Exim 3.33.
Maybe I ignore some facts.

Thankful for every hint.
Oliver