Re: FW: Re: [Exim] Exim on a single-user system

Autor: dman
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: FW: Re: [Exim] Exim on a single-user system
On Wed, Jan 02, 2002 at 06:45:07PM +0100, Tamas TEVESZ wrote:
| On Wed, 2 Jan 2002, dman wrote:

| > components. Ideally there should be eximconfig-newbie that only asks
| > the same thing those windows mailers ask (remote host name, your name,

| no. ideally noone should use software s/he doesn't (and is not
| willing to) know a damn about.

Well, do you know everything about all the software you use? Sure,
I'd like to know everything, but I don't have that much time. The
default configuration (made with eximconfig) is good. I know (a fair
amount) about mail and exim, and I think the config is good.

-D

--

Microsoft: "Windows NT 4.0 now has the same user-interface as Windows 95"
    Windows 95: "Press CTRL-ALT-DEL to reboot"