Re: [Exim] Exim on a single-user system

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: dman
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Exim on a single-user system
On Tue, Jan 01, 2002 at 12:09:01PM -0500, Pierre A. Humblet wrote:
| At 11:46 AM 1/1/02 -0500, dman wrote:
| >design. If your system lacks a complete MTA (eg cygwin) there is
| >an incomplete MTA called 'ssmtp' that works well. I've seen (or heard

| A precompiled version of exim 3.33 for Cygwin is available on

That's cool. When I was stuck in windows I looked all over for an MTA
that would compile (until I found ssmtp) so that I could send mail.
If exim can be used for delivery too (eg with fetchmail) that is even
better!

| With Philip's help, I hope that Exim 4 will compile out of the box
| on Cygwin.

I hope so too! (though I am now allowed to use debian at work :-))

-D

--

He who finds a wife finds what is good
and receives favor from the Lord.