Re: [Exim] Setting up Exim for Virtual Domains

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Jose Luis Martin
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Devin, exim-users
Aihe: Re: [Exim] Setting up Exim for Virtual Domains
Devin wrote:

> Dear Exim Users,
>
> I have used Sendmail for over 3 years now and I would like to
> change over to using Exim but even after reading the documentation
> I am still unable to figure it out. Basically I have about 10 local
> domains and currently with sendmail I have a file that lists all
> the local domains then i have a virtusertable which looks something
> like this:
>
> devin@???:      devin
> roger@???:      roger
> james@???:      james

> So basically all the domains deliver locally but I just specify which
> mail file to stick the mail in. How do I configure Exim to do this
> same concept with leaving mail being delivered to /var/mail/username?
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Devin

if you include all of this domains in local_domains, you can use as your first director somethink llike:

internal_adjust:
  driver = smartuser
  new_address = "${lookup{${lc:$local_part@$domain}}lsearch{/etc/exim/virtusertable} \
                       {$value@localhost}fail}"

If the email matches the list, the adress is rewriten , if not then pass to the next director.

(note that you need localhost in local_domains too :)

José Luis Martín
Dpto Informática Biocora Consultores S.L.
http://www.biocora.com/linux