[Exim] Re: Bloated Content-type header - a known spammer abu…

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Suresh Ramasubramanian
To: Exim users list
題目: [Exim] Re: Bloated Content-type header - a known spammer abuse, or what?
+++ Alan J. Flavell [exim-users] <30/12/01 19:25 +0000>:
> This hit: http://handsonhowto.com/pmail102.html looked useful.
> but appears to be referring specifically to a Received: header with
> lots of "................." on the end. I've now found some of those

Yep. Actually that involved sending a HELO of a couple of thousand dots or
other characters.

> I can't see any benefit in _spammers_ actually crashing sendmail;
> nothwithstanding that _crackers_ might be interested in doing so, but

I'm sure I'm not the only one seeing a steady stream of spam from rooted
boxes.

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian <----> mallet <at> efn dot org