[Exim] Setting up Exim for Virtual Domains

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Devin
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] Setting up Exim for Virtual Domains
Dear Exim Users,

I have used Sendmail for over 3 years now and I would like to
change over to using Exim but even after reading the documentation
I am still unable to figure it out. Basically I have about 10 local
domains and currently with sendmail I have a file that lists all
the local domains then i have a virtusertable which looks something
like this:

devin@???:    devin
roger@???:    roger
james@???:    james

So basically all the domains deliver locally but I just specify which
mail file to stick the mail in. How do I configure Exim to do this
same concept with leaving mail being delivered to /var/mail/username?

Any help would be appreciated.

Devin