[Exim] Solaris 8 - setsockopt(SO_KEEPALIVE) on connection fr…

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Kevin Reed
題目: [Exim] Solaris 8 - setsockopt(SO_KEEPALIVE) on connection from XX failed: Invalid argument
Just compiled Exim 3.32 on a newly loaded Solaris 8 box with all patches.
The box is a Sparc 5 170MHz small server with 256mb of ram and 8gb of
ram.

I'm using GCC 2.95.3 and have loaded all the normal addons for packages
that I need.

I'm getting wierd error messages that I've not seen before:

2001-12-29 22:06:37 setsockopt(SO_KEEPALIVE) on connection from
192.168.1.33 failed: Invalid argument

I'm not sure if this is a problem with how I compiled the program or
if it is something int he system itself that is a problem.

I have noted similar errors with OpenSSH, which I've used both as
compiled and as a precreated package:

error: setsockopt SO_KEEPALIVE: Invalid argument

Anyone have a clue whats up?

--
Kevin