著者: Suresh Ramasubramanian
To: exim-users
題目: [Exim] Re: TLS Problem
+++ Matthew Byng-Maddick [exim-users] <28/12/01 02:40 +0000>:
> > 2. If the other MTA has a broken implementation (bad certificates etc) then
> > Exim will freeze the message locally ... in which case you specifically tell
> > Exim _not_ to use starttls for that particular host.
>
> I've never seen it freeze a message because of this. I see why you don't
> like this. I've not come across this behaviour. I've seen it just try and
> try again.

My mistake. Yup... it keeps trying till kingdom come (or till I just send it
through a smarthost I have access to, which is compiled without SSL support)

Frozen = fairly ok. Stand out like a sore thumb in your queue. Repeated
retries are much more annoying.

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian <----> mallet <at> efn dot org