[Exim] Seg fault when using perl_startup = do 'blah.pl'

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Patrick D. Avery
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] Seg fault when using perl_startup = do 'blah.pl'
I am moving a working configuration from an old server to a new one.
The old server used perl_at_start and perl_startup to get certain things
to be used during my system filter. When I run the new Exim server with
the stock config it fires up without problems. However, if I add
perl_startup = do 'modules.pl' I get a seg fault core dump. With debug
on I see the following:

bin/exim -bd -d10
Exim version 3.33 debug level 10 uid=0 gid=0
Berkeley DB: Sleepycat Software: Berkeley DB 3.1.14: (June 7, 2000)
Starting Perl interpreter
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

If I drop the perl_startup, but keep perl_at_start and my system_filter
on, it fires up correctly.

I am running Perl 5.6.1 compiled from source.

Any ideas how I can overcome this problem? Just in case here is the
pertinant portions of my configure file and my small perl startup.

perl_at_start
perl_startup = do '/usr/exim/exim_start.pl'
message_filter = /usr/exim/outfilt

#!/usr/bin/perl -w

use strict;
#-------------------------------------------
# sub count_addresses ($h_To) ($h_Cc)
# $h_To and $h_Cc are headers of original email
sub count_addresses {
        my $to = Exim::expand_string('$h_To');
        my $cc = Exim::expand_string('$h_Cc');
        my @tmp = split /,/, $to;