Re: [Exim] LDAP lookups

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Tabor J. Wells
To: Ingvarr Zhmakin
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] LDAP lookups
On Thu, Dec 27, 2001 at 11:09:31AM +0300,
Ingvarr Zhmakin <ingvarr@???> is thought to have said:

> Morning.
>
> Has someone succeeded in making Exim verify local-parts in LDAP? At
> least looking up `uid's is what is highly desired.

I've imported my aliases into LDAP and use the following director without
problems:

ldap_aliases:
driver = aliasfile
search_type = ldap
query = ldap:///ou=Aliases,o=example.com?mailRoutingAddress?sub?(mailLocalAddress=${quote_ldap:$local_part})

where mailLocalAddress contains the local part and mailRoutingAddress
contains the destination (for example an alias file entry which looks like
"twells: twells@???" or somesuch).

Tabor

Tabor J. Wells                                     twells@???
Fsck It!                 Just another victim of the ambient morality