Re: [Exim] Problem with non ASCII caracters

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Torsten Mueller
Cc: exim-users@exim.org
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Problem with non ASCII caracters
On Mon, 24 Dec 2001, Torsten Mueller wrote:

> but:
> mail to infó@domain.de goes to the spoolfile
> /var/spool/mail/domain.de/infó
>
> note: there doesn't exists an account infó (don't know if
> you can see the "ó", it's
> an french o i think).

You didn't post your director configuration. Or the output of a -d9 Exim
test. Either of those might have given us more information as to why
Exim was accepting the message.

What is the output of

exim -d9 -bt infó@domain.de

> In my opinion it's a mysql problem, cause mysql should say :
> user infó doesn't exist.

But your Exim configuration needs to be able to recognize that. Without
seeing it, we can't say if it should accept the message or not.

> The mysql part in configure looks like this:
>
> MYSQL_ALIAS = SELECT MYSQL_ALIASFIELD FROM MYSQL_AUTHTABLE
> WHERE MYSQL_DOMAINFIELD LIKE '${quote_mysql:$domain}' AND
> MYSQL_USERNAMEFIELD LIKE '${quote_mysql:$local_part}' AND
> MYSQL_ISALIASFIELD='yes'
> MYSQL_ALL_ALIAS = SELECT MYSQL_ALIASFIELD FROM
> MYSQL_AUTHTABLE WHERE
> MYSQL_DOMAINFIELD='${quote_mysql:$domain}' AND
> MYSQL_USERNAMEFIELD='@' AND MYSQL_ISALIASFIELD='yes'
> MYSQL_USER = SELECT DISTINCT MYSQL_DOMAINFIELD FROM
> MYSQL_AUTHTABLE WHERE MYSQL_DOMAINFIELD LIKE
> '${quote_mysql:$domain}' AND MYSQL_USERNAMEFIELD LIKE
> '${quote_mysql:$local_part}' AND MYSQL_ISALIASFIELD='no'
> MYSQL_DOMAIN = SELECT DISTINCT MYSQL_DOMAINFIELD FROM
> MYSQL_AUTHTABLE WHERE MYSQL_DOMAINFIELD='$key'

That's no help without the details of how those values are used.