[Exim] Incomming SMTP failure

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Pravinkumar_Shivakumar
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: [Exim] Incomming SMTP failure
Hi all,
I've got a problem in IIS SMTP service/Exim mail server.
The problem is as follows.
The appln. is using CDONTS component of IIS server for mailing.
The smarthost of SMTP service is configured with the hostname of the
mailserver.
The mails are not reaching the dealers. The mails are there in the
Mailroot\Queue directory in IIS server.
A new file is created with ".rtr" extn. It says the following.
Connection to "Mail Server Hostname" with IP address "a.b.c.d" failed from "
IIS Hostname"
I'm able to ping the mailserver from IIS server. The mail server is EXIM
mailing system running on UNIX.
So I wanted to know wheather there's any place in Exim that i have to set
the property saying allow relay mails from the Win/IIS box.
Tried a lot on the net for more info,but could'nt find any.
Thanking you all in advance,
Regards,
Pravin Kumar S

is appreciated.