[Exim] Sending to another local port

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Georg von Zezschwitz
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Kopio: gvz
Aihe: [Exim] Sending to another local port
Hi!

I got a problem with Exim 3.33, where I suspect a too strong
restriction.

What I want to do, is having a small local Java socket listener
that handles some mails. It understands SMTP and should receive
some mails, being sent to localhost:2525.

However, I'd still like to have Exim listening on localhost:25

I've set up a transport like this:

smtp2525:
driver = smtp
port = 2525
allow_localhost

And a router like this:

route2525:
driver = domainlist
domains = "localcc.org"
transport = smtp2525
route_list = "localcc.org localhost byname"

I would expect things to work fine because of the "allow_localhost".
However, I does not:

route2525 router called for gvz@???
route_domain = localcc.org
routelist_item = localcc.org localhost byname
after handling route_lists items, matched = 1
original hostlist=localhost options=byname
expanded hostlist="localhost" options=byname
Unable to create IPv6 socket to find interface addresses:
error 97 Address family not supported by protocol
Trying for an IPv4 socket
Actual local interface address is 127.0.0.1 (lo)
Actual local interface address is 212.12.46.138 (eth0)
local host found for non-MX address
fully qualified name = frekkie
frekkie 127.0.0.1 mx=-1
LOG: 0 MAIN
remote host address is the local host: localcc.org (while routing <gvz@???>)
route2525 router: error for localcc.org
message: remote host address is the local host
gvz@??? cannot be resolved at this time:
remote host address is the local host
search_tidyup called

Any chance to get this running, or is this impossible with
Exim without giving up the localhost:25 listener?

Merry Chrismas,

Georg