[Exim] URGENT: Mixed Case Address rules still needed fix - E…

Author: George R Kasica
To: Philip Hazel
CC: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] URGENT: Mixed Case Address rules still needed fix - Exim-Files.zip
--
Phil:

I hate to bother you with this directly, but I'm not getting a
response from the list at all, and I REALLY need this operational
ASAP, I have users that can't receive mail, and they are doing online
commerce so its costing them (and by way of percentage me) money.

I'd be happy to provide whatever information you need to help with the
fix, and also willing to pay reasonable fees for your time if you'd be
willing to help out. I don't see it as taking very long, IF I knew
what I was doing. Its a production system so I can't afford to
"experiment" and possible break 80+ accounts that ARE working....

Sincerely a Merry Christmas!

George

>Tabor & ANYONE:
>
>I realize everyone is quite busy, but I really need some help here...
>
>I'm willing to PAY for getting this working here, its been several weeks since I've heard anything about how to make this work, and I've got users starting to get upset over not having their email inbound working.....can someone PLEASE give some assistance here to get it running....changing the addresses to all LOWER CASE is NOT an option....
>
>Sincerely,
>
>George
>

>>Tabor:
>>
>>Its been a bit since I've heard from you...how goes the examination of the files? Do you have a guess as to the cost to implement this??
>>
>>I'd be happy to pay for you time if I knew how much and to whom.
>>
>>George

>>>See attachment

>>>3.33

>>>Same problem I had here trying to understand it...

>>>Exactly the problem. I'd say yes, that would be a good thing to do. As I would like to be able to offer the users the ability to get e-mail in EITHER case since I can never tell how someone on the other end is addressing it...many seem to try and do GeorgeK or whatever, since the system will translate it to the lowercase its not an issue, but I'm guessing that going to caseFUL processing will make it one unless I deal with this...hence my need for help.

>>>So I'm assuming.

>>>Yes, all email users have a passwd file entry.
>>>
>>>I've included that file as well.

>>>You're most welcome, thanks for the help....do you have a guess as to the cost??
>>>
>>>George

===[George R. Kasica]===        +1 262 677 0766
President                       +1 206 374 6482 FAX
Netwrx Consulting Inc.          Jackson, WI USA
http://www.netwrx1.com
georgek@???
ICQ #12862186
--
[ Exim-Files.zip of type application/octet-stream deleted ]