Re: [Exim] GDBM

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Gabor Z. Papp
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] GDBM
On Thu, 20 Dec 2001, Gabor Z. Papp wrote:

> I have only LOOKUP_DBM=yes defined. Is that problem? Because
> I still can't compile the latest exim4.

Oh dear.

> $ grep DB Makefile
> #LOOKUP_DBM=yes
> USE_GDBM=YES
> DBMLIB=-R/usr/lib -L/usr/lib -lgdbm
> # LOOKUP_CDB=yes
> # LOOKUP_DNSDB=yes
> # DB_DIRECTORY_MODE=0750
> # DB_MODE=0640
> # DB_LOCKFILE_MODE=0640
> # The TESTDB lookup is for performing tests on the handling of lookup results,
> # LOOKUP_TESTDB=yes

That looks fine. I do not understand why it is trying to look at db.h in
that case. The only mention of db.h in the entire source is like this:

#elif defined USE_DB

#include <db.h>

which is why I asked the question about USE_DB. (This reference is in
the source file dbstuff.h.) I was so sure this was the answer that I
didn't keep your original message. If you can't resolve this, please
send me the compile error messages again (off the list) and I'll see if
I can think of anything else that might be happening.