Re: [Exim] SMTP AUTH

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Cameron
Para: Tamas TEVESZ
CC: Exim Users List
Asunto: Re: [Exim] SMTP AUTH
plain:
driver = plaintext
public_name = PLAIN
# server_condition = "${if
crypteq{$2}{${extract{1}{:}{${lookup{$1}lsearch{/e$
server_condition = "${if
crypteq{$3}{${extract{1}{:}{${lookup{$2}lsearch{/et$
# server_set_id = $1
server_set_id = $2

I did the above, the old stuff is commented out, that fixed the problem...

I'm a bit confused, it seems that the username should be in $1 and the
password should be in $2. This authentication setup is really just an
example from the "default" debian exim.conf, and I see it's made with the
assumptoin that $1/$2 should be the user/pass.

I first did it by hand to make sure it works, then I tried it in
evolution.. still works.

Of course, if I ever figure out what's wrong, I can fix it myself by
uncommenting the old lines, and commenting the new lines.

Well, I'm just glad it works...!

Thanks.

-Cameron

-------