Re: [Exim] Using exim with mailman

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: dman
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [Exim] Using exim with mailman
On Thu, Dec 20, 2001 at 11:32:50AM -0800, Marc Perkel wrote:
| I really realy wish you'd quit responding to my questions.

I think you need to read the error message again. Then read it again.
Then enter the key words Peter gave you into a search engine and read
the results.

The error message is quite clear that there is no problem with exim,
and it is a problem with mailman, and Peter even told you that much.
He isn't going to fix your configuration for you.

| If you can't answer the question - please don't respond.

Oops, sorry, I don't know the answer, but I responded since I know
*how to find the answer* which is much more useful.

Heh, what a fitting sig. (it is randomly chosen by the computer)

-D

--

If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to
all without finding fault, and it will be given to him.  But when he