著者: Peter Radcliffe
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [Exim] Using exim with mailman
Marc Perkel <marc@???> probably said:
>   pipe to |/var/mailman/mail/wrapper post testmailman
>     generated by testmailman@???
>     Child process of address_pipe transport returned 2 from command:
>     /var/mailman/mail/wrapper

> It's not createing a log because it's not executing the wrapper in
> the first place. That's what I'm trying to get fixed. I looked at
> the log files and there's nothing in them.

If it was not executing the wrapper then the wrapper wouldn't be
returning an error code, which it obviously is.

> So - could you please NOT respond so I can get help from someone who
> actually can answer the question.

Testy testy.

This question has been asked before. It's _the_ most common mailman
question because so many people screw this up. The answer _is_ in the
archives. Quit being lazy and go search for 'mailman wrapper
2'. Another quick search will also find my example configs for
mailman.

P.

--
pir                pir-sig@???                 pir-sig@???