Re: [Exim] GDBM

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Philip Hazel
To: Gabor Z. Papp
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] GDBM
On Thu, 20 Dec 2001, Gabor Z. Papp wrote:

> How can I force exim4 to build with GDBM?
>
> Seems defining USE_GDBM=yes not enough/correct in Local/Makefile.

USE_GDBM is available only in the latest alpha (3.952). I presume you
have that. As well as setting it, you also need to set up the relevant
include and library references, as for any DBM library. For example, on
my Solaris system I tested with:

USE_GDBM=YES
INCLUDE=-I/opt/local/include/gdbm
DBMLIB=-R/opt/local/lib -L/opt/local/lib -lgdbm

because I have the gdbm include file (gdbm.h) in /opt/local/include/gdbm,
and the library in /opt/local/lib.