Re: [Exim] Re: Delayed FreeBSD port for exim4

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Philip Hazel
To: Sheldon Hearn
CC: Vadim Vygonets, exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Re: Delayed FreeBSD port for exim4
On Thu, 20 Dec 2001, Sheldon Hearn wrote:

> Can you confirm that someone other than me is using the stock
> configure.default file, unmodified with respect to this domainlist and
> ACLs?

No, I can't confirm that. Anybody else on the list?

But I can confirm that we are running one of our systems on a
configuration that uses a named domainlist. And of course, my Exim test
suite uses them.

I can also confirm that if I run

./exim -C ../src/configure.default -bP +local_domains

from an Exim 4 build directory, I get the output

domainlist local_domains = @