Re: [Exim] Re: Delayed FreeBSD port for exim4

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: Sheldon Hearn
CC: Vadim Vygonets, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Re: Delayed FreeBSD port for exim4
On Wed, 19 Dec 2001, Sheldon Hearn wrote:

> Some problem, with more interesting debugging information. Transcript
> included below. It gets interesting from 'using ACL "acl_check_rcpt"'
> onward.

It definitely is consistently behaving as though the named list
"local_domains" was never defined. What is the output of

exim -bP +local_domains

? I only just remembered about that facility -- and I see I forgot to
document it! Oh, worse. It works only for domain lists, not the other
kinds (luckily what we need here). Something else to fix in the next
alpha...