[Exim] Exim 4 testing: new alpha release 3.952

Author: Philip Hazel
To: exim-users, exim-announce
Subject: [Exim] Exim 4 testing: new alpha release 3.952
I have placed a new alpha release of Exim 4 in

ftp://ftp.csx.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/email/exim/Testing/exim-3.952.tar.gz
ftp://ftp.csx.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/email/exim/Testing/exim-3.952.tar.bz2

Some of the .txt files have been slightly edited to fix typos and other errors,
but the main documentation in spec.txt and filter.txt has not been changed. I'm
going to update them just before the actual 4.00 release.

The changes to the code are listed in doc/ChangeLog. They are mostly to fix
buglets and infelicities, and a couple of old problems that have also turned up
in Exim 3. Grateful thanks to the testers!

However, there is one change which fixes a potential security problem for
configurations that route unchecked local parts to pipes. See my separate
announcement message (it applies to both Exim 3 and Exim 4).