Re: [Exim] Re: Delayed FreeBSD port for exim4

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Vadim Vygonets
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Re: Delayed FreeBSD port for exim4
Quoth Sheldon Hearn on Wed, Dec 19, 2001:
> On Wed, 19 Dec 2001 09:52:56 GMT, Philip Hazel wrote:
> > Double check that you haven't lost that.
>
> Dead sure. :-)

Yeah, you seem to have it.

> axl# exim -d -t < foo

[...]
> skipping ACL configuration - not needed

It would be interesting, 'cause ACL uses +local_domains quite a
lot (well, quite enough). What happens if you do 'exim -v -bh
1.2.3.4' and inject the message with SMTP commands? (I'm
interested what happens after RCPT.) But use some far away IP
address (like 1.2.3.4), not your real address.

Vadik.

--
The Consultant's Curse:
    When the customer has beaten upon you long enough, give him