[Exim] Re: Delayed FreeBSD port for exim4

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Sheldon Hearn
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] Re: Delayed FreeBSD port for exim4

On Fri, 14 Dec 2001 14:08:11 +0200, Sheldon Hearn wrote:

> Sorry about the delays with the FreeBSD port for exim4. I've been held
> up with the smbfs import and assisting with the core team's status
> report backlog. :-(

I've committed ports/mail/exim-devel, which installs the new exim4
(exim-3.951) port.

The ports/mail/exim-doc-* ports still install alternative documentation
formats for exim-3.3x, so you're on your own with those for now.

Packages will not be built for this port, because I can't risk having
version-chasers get bitten by an unwitting upgrade on an upgrade to the
upcoming FreeBSD 4.5-RELEASE.

Ciao,
Sheldon.