[Exim] non-default alias file

Autor: Frank Heydlauf
A: exim-users
Assumptes nous: [Exim] list server recommendation
Assumpte: [Exim] non-default alias file
Hi exim-users,
I'm sure somebody can give me a hint if this could work.

For historical reasons I have an alias-file which contains not only the
well known "<local-part>: <list of forwarder/pipe/mbox>" but although
some additional parts.

The format is:

a,b,c,d are password, quota and some other flags, used for
qpopper, web-interface, ... (no real-accounts!)

My question now:
Can I use this file in exim to route my mails?

No problem to write some regexps or a perl-script but I need a hint for
correct expression/query in the directors configuration - or a 'no way,
you'll have to write your own driver'.

TIA
Frank

    _    ___
   / |  / _ `,  Viele Gruesse/best regards - Frank Heydlauf
 / / |_   / /   "We are the ones who will hear," said Phouchg,
|__   _| / /_   "the answer to the great question of Life ...!"
   |_|  |____|  "The Universe ...!" said Loonquawl. "And Everything ...!"