Re: [Exim] filter and save to a group writable only file

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Steve Traylen
Para: Philip Hazel
CC: Chris Thompson, Exim users mailing list
Asunto: Re: [Exim] filter and save to a group writable only file
I found the check_owner solution late last night but debian potato
only has v3.12 which does not have that option yet.
I've got around the problem now procmail which is fine for the moment.

thanks.

ps Learnt a lot from course a few months back, thanks again.

Steve

--
Steve Traylen, Systems Engineer
http://www.ccdc.cam.ac.uk/