[Exim] QUick help on setting up relay

Author: Petri Laatunen
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] QUick help on setting up relay
Hi,

I have a domain (let's say mydomain.fi) with two gateways: machine1 and
machine2. Normally machine1.mydomain.fi handles all incoming mail for
mydomain.fi. Now I want to set up machine2.mydomain.fi to accept all
incoming mail and relay it until machine1.mydomain.fi comes up again and
then deliver it there for further handling.

Everything should be OK with my ISP now. So, can someone please point me
to the right keywords to play with?

        Yours,
        Petri Laatunen

Mr. Petri Laatunen                      Ohjelmoija / Computer programmer
Celia - Näkövammaisten kirjasto         Work phone: +358-9-229 52 224
Library for the visually impaired       E-mail: petri.laatunen@???
Mäkelänkatu 58-60                               (postmaster@???)
00510 Helsinki, Finland                 Web: http://www.celialib.fi/