Re: [Exim] Re: Die Reverse Lookups Die

Autor: Will Morton
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Re: Die Reverse Lookups Die
--
On Fri, 2001-12-14 at 14:07, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:

> host_lookup = *

    Thanks, but this doesn't help. From the exim documentation:

http://www.exim.org/exim-html-3.30/doc/html/spec_11.html#SEC241

> host_lookup = *
>
> which causes a lookup to happen for all hosts. If the expense of these
> lookups is felt to be too great, the setting can be changed or
> removed. However, Exim always does a lookup if the domain name quoted
> in a HELO or EHLO command is the local host's own name or any of its
> local mail domains.

    This last bit is what's causing me trouble. I have host_lookup disabled
in my configure file.

    Thanks anyway :o)

    "Sometimes the Eloi really get on my nerves"