Re: [Exim] Filter Q:

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Matthew Byng-Maddick
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Filter Q:
On Fri, Dec 14, 2001 at 01:33:58PM +0100, Jan Erik Amundsen wrote:
> I have a spam filter in plaze now, but I want to adjust it a bit.

right.

> It sends an reply to the spammer with a note that this is spam, but as we
> all know, spammers do not want to get spammed theirself so they use a
> fuction reply address.

Yup. If that's the case, then rather than using fail you just want to do
a "seen finish". Something that you should note is that it is generally
regarded as an *extremely* bad idea to just drop any mail on the floor.
I only drop mail to "bait" addresses on the floor, just so those bait
addresses stay on the spam lists. I make sure that wherever they are
advertised, there is a big notice saying "do not mail these if you are
a human".

> I want exim to put spam mail right in the waste basket and forget it.
> How do I do this?

RTFM? "seen finish" is basically what you want, but the exim filter
specification is worth reading, and see below for another reference on
exim filter files...

> Her is my filter entry.

Can I <plug> point you at http://colondot.net/mbm/mailfilter.shtml </plug>

I would firstly put the error_message stuff at the top of the filter. Also
you may want to note that some bounces come from postmaster@ rather than
mailer-daemon@, and I've seen some others too...

MBM