Re: [Exim] TLS Problem

Top Pagina
Auteur: Peter Mathiasson
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] TLS Problem
--
On Fri, Dec 14, 2001 at 09:54:13AM +0000, Philip Hazel wrote:
> In Exim 4, there is more flexibility. You can specify, in the server,
> that the TLS connection should continue, even if the client's
> certificate is not one of those you expect. This state can be detected,
> and, for example, you can configure Exim so that it allows relaying if a
> correct certificate is supplied, but only accepts for local delivery
> otherwise (but still over an encrypted connection).

That's exactly what I'm trying to achieve, so that's is not possible
with exim 3?

Best way to go right now seems to accept all TLS connections, (I can't
limit TLS to certain hosts, since I would like to use the server as an
relay for my laptop, which obviously is on different hosts from time to
time), and use auth_over_tls_hosts.

Anyone have any other suggestions?

--
Peter Mathiasson                 | GPG Fingerprint:
E-Mail: peter@???      |  A9A7 F8F6 9821 F415 B066