Re: [Exim] exim router rights

Autor: Funk Gabor
A: Philip Hazel
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] exim router rights
>>See FAQ Q0301.
Saw. I know why it is frozen, but I don't know how to avoid
making it freeze.

Since I have two kind of "local" domains, one which are really
local, and delivered based on the aliasfile, and the other ones
which should be delivered to /var/.../Mailbox-es. Are the latter
supposed to be handled by "router" or "director"?

The "freezing" ones are from the second type with no matching
local parts thus fail the "Mailbox delivery router" then freeze
because of the remote_smtp router finds out that the MX record
points to itself.

Since I don't know if I'm approaching this right, I don't really know
where to look for good example.

Thanks for your help.

G.