Re: [Exim] fail command only available in system filter?

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Phil Pennock
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] fail command only available in system filter?
On 2001-12-12 at 16:20 -0800, Marc Perkel wrote:
> I want to use "fail" in something other than a system filter.
>
> Here's what I want to do. There are spam sites that I can determine with
> 100% accuracy that some messages are definitely spam. What I want to do
> is to fail these messages as if the recipient doesn't exist - in the
> hopes that the bounced message will cause people to be removed from spam
> lists.
>
> I can bounce them at the system filter level - but I want information in
> the envelope-to: headers that don't exists at system filtering time. So
> i'm using a user filter to catch this spam - but it won't let me fail
> the message.
>
> I don't know if there is a work around but I'd like to have a command
> that allows me to have the fail command in user filters.

In my previous reply to you, I noted:
> As stated, you can use a director, with a filter, instead. An exact
> recipe for this is in "47.3 Per-address filtering".

Did you use all of the example director? Including the
"allow_system_actions" option? Which is explained in the last paragraph
of 47.3?

If you did, could you please post the director which you're using and
some debug infommation so that we can attempt to replicate it?

Thanks,
--
Hal, open the file
Hal, open the damn file, Hal