[Exim] locakhost headers

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Gary Peltola
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] locakhost headers
Currently when a local host sends an email from our network (running exim 1.33) the headers are more
or less empty with basic information

How would i go about adding the following (and changing) the following

1. add maybe the script or file that is using exim (IE: Script Name : formmail.pl
2. add maybe the scripts owner or back to #1, the path of the script
3. change the UID / GID to something other then 99 /99 (see below)

Problem: Many customers are starting to use our localhost exim as a spam relay, sending thousands of
emails an hour, and when we get a spam complaint, we have no where to look because the headers are
worthless and the exim main log doest tell you anything but if the email was sent or not

xxxxxxxxx