Re: [Exim] This should be simple but ....

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Greg Ward
To: Marc Perkel
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] This should be simple but ....
On 12 December 2001, Marc Perkel said:
> In the main system filter - how do I get the email address that caused
> the current message to be created (as opposed to the to: and cc: and
> other fields). Is that envelope-to: ???

In user filters, that would be $recipient.

In the system filter, there might be many relevant recipients -- if you
are example.com, and foo@??? and bar@??? both received
the message, the system filter will only run once with both recipients.

Scour the filtering manual -- I have dim recollection that this is
covered there. If not, in the part of the main spec that covers system
filters.

        Greg