Re: [Exim] Solving High Load Problem

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Yann Golanski
To: Joseph Kezar
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Solving High Load Problem
Quoth Joseph Kezar on Tue, Dec 11, 2001 at 10:25:40AM -0500
> SNIP
>
> Please help

I have already replyed to you several times and you seem to ignore what
I say. If you really wanted some help, then maybe paying attention to
what people tell you would help?

I sugest you go back and read my reply to your previouse posts and if
you don't understand them, I can help you some more. If you want me to
consulte for you, my tarifs are quiet cheap... shall we say £300 per
hour?

As a last gesture of good will (and I am running out with you), the
problem maybe linked to what the message(s) coming from mx1.state.vt.us.
You may want to check what those messages are, and what options you have
set for this site (DNS lookup, etc...) and what exim does when it gets
that message. Hint: -bt -bh should give you some headways for testing...
RTFM.

--
yann@???                  -=*=-                         www.kierun.org
    PGP:   www.kierun.org/pgp/key-kierun