Re: [Exim] Exim and Exchange

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Yann Golanski
To: Paul Lyons
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Exim and Exchange
Quoth Paul Lyons on Tue, Dec 11, 2001 at 12:29:26PM -0000
> We have an internal exchange server in our company and our ISP uses Exim
> 3.22. We also have an ADSL connection which is not from our ISP who provides
> our email service.
>
> What I want to be able to do is receive our email over our ADSL line to our
> internal exchange server. I have given our ISP the IP address of our ADSL
> connection for verification but they still seem to be unable to solve this.
>
> I assume this is possible, can anyone tell me who this can be done?

Yes, it's done via DNS and MX records. Nothing (or very little) to do
with Exim.

Tell your hostmaster to point your MX record to where you want your mail
to go.

--
yann@???                  -=*=-                         www.kierun.org
    PGP:   www.kierun.org/pgp/key-kierun