Re: [Exim] Mailing List Help!!!

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Peter Galbavy
To: Philip Hazel, Brian C. Doyle
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Mailing List Help!!!
Yes, but. For small lists exim does great.

For those with brave hearts, here is a snip from my config. All the
capitalised stuff are macros for extracting things from an external file and
looking up the validity of addresses:

list:
  driver = forwardfile
#  transport = list_smtp
  domains = LOCALDOMAINS
  require_files = LOOKUP_ACCOUNT:LOOKUP_LISTFILE
  qualify_preserve_domain
#  one_time
#  forbid_file
#  forbid_pipe
  file_transport = address_file
  pipe_transport = address_pipe
  no_check_local_user
  no_freeze_missing_include
  skip_syntax_errors
  syntax_errors_to = "List Owner <$local_part-owner@$domain>"
  senders = "${if ={1}{LIST_CLOSED} {\
                lsearch;LOOKUP_LISTDIR/$local_part \
                ${if exists{LOOKUP_LISTDIR/${local_part}-digest} \
                        {: lsearch;LOOKUP_LISTDIR/${local_part}-digest}} \
                ${if exists{LOOKUP_LISTDIR/${local_part}-post} \
                        {: lsearch;LOOKUP_LISTDIR/${local_part}-post}} \
                ${if exists{LOOKUP_LISTDIR/all-post} \
                        {: lsearch;LOOKUP_LISTDIR/all-post}} \
                } {*}}"
  headers_remove =
"subject:reply-to:return-receipt-to:disposition-notification-to:precedence"
  headers_add = "\
        Subject: ${if !match{$h_subject:}{${rxquote:LIST_SUBJPRE}}
{LIST_SUBJPRE $h_subject:}{$h_subject:}}\n\
        ${if ={1}{LIST_REPLYTO} {Reply-To: $local_part@$domain}{Reply-To:
$sende
r_address}}\n\
        Sender: ${local_part}-owner@$domain\n\
        "
  file = LOOKUP_LISTDIR/$local_part
  user = LOOKUP_ACCOUNT
  group = LOOKUP_ACCOUNT

I am a nasty person. Sorry. Couldn't resist.

Peter