[Exim] Condition line in a director

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: John Henders
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] Condition line in a director

I'm trying to write a director (exim 3) that will activate on recieving
a certain subject line. Unfortunately I can't get it to work. My main
problem is I can't figure out if it's because $h_subject isn't available
or if I'm doing the condition wrong. If I put a line like the following
in the director:

condition = "${if def:header_subject:{yes}{no}}"

the test passes and the director is taken.

However if I then try to actually test on the subject header with the
following

condition = "${if eq{$header_subject:}{test}{yes}{no}}"

I could probably do what I need to do in a global filter file but I'm
curious if I've misunderstood how condition works or if the header just
isn't available where I need it.

--
  Artificial Intelligence stands no chance against Natural Stupidity.