Re: [Exim] Sending messages with different priorities

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Enrico Zini
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Sending messages with different priorities
On Mon, Dec 10, 2001 at 06:11:29PM +0200, Sheldon Hearn wrote:

> > I do not want to recompile a custom copy of exim and I do not want to
> > write a setuid exim wrapper; should I just make the new spool dir
> > writable by www-data or is there another way to do it?
>
> You're not using the FreeBSD package, are you? The FreeBSD port and
> package currently have a problem in that they're not built with a
> compile-time default for exim_user.

I'm using the debian woody package, and I wouldn't like to recompile
exim. Now I set exim_user in the "bulk" config file to www-data and
gave the spool and log directories to the www-data user. In that way
everything works, included mailq -C /path/to/my.cfg. Is this ok or are
there any extra precautions I should take?

Thanks for the help!

Bye, Enrico