[Exim] Re: Lock Failure on mailbox

Autor: Suresh Ramasubramanian
A: exim-users
CC: Odhiambo G. Washington
Assumpte: [Exim] Re: Lock Failure on mailbox
+++ Odhiambo G. Washington [exim-users] <10/12/01 10:15 +0300>:
> I run vm-pop3d. It's probably the one overstaying the lock on the mailbox.
> What I still am clueless about is how long the lock is supposed to remain
> in force ;)

Likely a stale pop session ... remove the lockfile (user.lock or something
similar).

> [ Content of type application/pgp-signature deleted ]

You might want to clearsign your posts to the list ... and in ascii. Try
this

macro compose S "Fgpg -a --clearsign -u 0xEDEDEFB9"

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian <----> mallet <at> efn dot org