[Exim] ssl problem

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Gary Ferrer
Para: Exim Users
Assunto: [Exim] ssl problem
Hi,
I've been runing exim 3.33 for about two months and it's stable. I compiled it with ssl support and now I'm trying to get my client to comunicate with exim via ssl for smtp (port 25). I've got IMAP communication via ssl (port 993) working great. Here is my client error message:

The server does not support a SSL connection. Account: 'sunbox', Server: 'sunbox', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '250 HELP', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): Yes, Server Error: 250, Error Number: 0x800CCC7D

Exim comples with ssl without a problem. Here are the relevant TLS settings in my makefile:

SUPPORT_TLS=yes
TLS_LIBS=-L/usr/local/ssl/lib -R/usr/local/ssl/lib -lssl -lcrypto
TLS_INCLUDE=-I/usr/local/ssl/include

How do I go about troubleshooting this?

Thanks.

PS: Please copy my email id as I'm not subscribed to the list (I need to figure out how to forward lists to an IMAP directory, Outlook express does not support this via IMAP).

Gary Ferrer
gary@???