[Exim] Reject Log Message

Author: Stephen Woodbridge
To: exim list
Subject: [Exim] Reject Log Message
Hi all,

Kudos:
I have been running exim for about a month. It works greats and was easy
to build and config. Thank you for a way cool product.

Problem:
I have gotten these 3 messages in my rejectlog which I am trying to
figure out. linus is the local net host name of the server that exim
runs on while swoodbridge.com is the public address. All of the mail
clients on the internal network point to linus for smtp and pop
connections and are log by their host names, which means these errors
must be being generated by:

1) system errors mailed to root which get forwarded to me, or
2) by processes running of the httpd server
3) I'm the only user on the system and my mail sent from a client on
another host.

2001-12-05 11:22:30 SMTP call from linus (linus.swoodbridge.com)
[10.1.1.4] dropped: too many unrecognized commands
2001-12-05 16:43:10 SMTP call from linus (linus.swoodbridge.com)
[10.1.1.4] dropped: too many unrecognized commands
2001-12-08 13:40:41 SMTP call from linus (linus.swoodbridge.com)
[10.1.1.4] dropped: too many unrecognized commands

I just turned on log_smtp_syntax_errors in hopes that I'll get more
info. Does anyone have a clue why I might be getting these? I searched
the archive but could pull out anything that looked like this problem.

Thanks,
-Steve